Somehow it’s been another year. Please join us in celebration of International Babywearing Week. We will be holding our CE lecture with some new information and demonstration of babywearing by Babywearing International of Oklahoma City. CEs are awarded for healthcare professionals and are free of charge.
1. Promote babywearing to encourage healthy attachments, promote breastfeeding, and ease parental transition after childbirth
2. To understand babywearing as a therapeutic technique for children with special needs, parents with disabilities, marginalized populations and other at-risk populations
3. To incorporate babywearing to strengthen core muscles, promote language and neurological development, and support inclusion of children and parents with disabilities
4. To learn about equipment and techniques to make babywearing more successful and derive the most benefits
5. To develop plans of care to include education about the benefits of babywearing
INTEGRIS Health is providing
1.5 contact hours for this activity for nurses, occupational therapists, physical therapists and 1 hour for social workers.
INTEGRIS Health is ACCREDITED as a PROVIDER OF CONTINUING
NURSING EDUCATION BY THE AMERICAN NURSING CREDENTIALING CENTER’S
COMMISSION ON ACCREDITATION.
THIS COURSE HAS BEEN APPROVED FOR 1.5 CONTACT HOUR(S) TO THE OKLAHOMA BOARD OF MEDICAL LICENSURE & SUPERVISION FOR OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY AND FOR PHYSICAL THERAPY CATEGORY A, PENDING APPROVAL FOR CATEGORY B.
INTEGRIS HEALTH IS ACCREDITED AS A PROVIDER OF CONTINUING EDUCATION BY THE:
OKLAHOMA STATE BOARD OF LICENSED SOCIAL WORKERS CEP# 20140008.
THIS OFFERING FOR 1.0 CONTACT HOUR HAS BEEN PROVIDED BY INTEGRIS HEALTH.